Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A whole day to my self?

Hey,
So today i was thinking about my day! I get to choose what me and my fam do for 1 day! My dad's girlfriend said my sister and i could get a whole day because all the people who work toke 2 weeks off and we didn't have enough to do. My day is to go to the biggest mall for half the state.(idk if that's true but it is really big). It will be a long drive because I live a couple of hours away from the mall.
Did you ever see the movie "Paul Blart Mall Cop"? Well parts of it were filmed in the mall I'm going to! Some other parts were filmed in another mall i went to! I might choose to go to the Rain forest cafe were Paul sets a trap!
Some other plans we have is to go up to New Hampshire with my cousins. It will be fun, but there is not enough space in our vacation home, so we will be squished :(. We are only going for 4 days so that is a lot of vacation left over.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment