Friday, August 6, 2010

It's a yoga life for me and maybe you?

Hey,
So last week i decided to do yoga every night for 30 minutes. I've noticed the time off from school has made me a lazy bum. I mean i wake up at 3 pm and I'm still overly tired. So I've decided to get out of my funk and do yoga!(sounds a bit cheesy huh?). I think it will help me out a lot. Also, another healthy choice i want to do is drink only water, and OJ at breakfast. It's a work in progress :). To help me out i came up with a 20 day challenge (so it won't run into my school.) It's real basic just to learn a new pose every day. If you participate you can join my new contest.\/

My new contest:)
Rules!

1. You have to be a follwer.

2.You have to learn a new pose every night for 20 days.

3.Take a picture for every new pose. Also the first picture should be of you making a circle or heart with your hands.(so i know you didn't steal the photos.)

4.Make a slide show of the 21 pictures.


The prizes: 1.a gift card from American express (so you can use it anywhere!) 2. You will feel better!


Good luck and Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment