Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to school + jabbering :)

Hey,
Tomorrow is my last day of summer :(. Yay to waking up early and having massive amounts of homework EVERY night?

I have to be really focused on school work this year because i need all A's to get in to the private school my sister goes to. It's gonna be a blast trying to live up to her standards :p. But... I'll manage. I mean learning how to focus and get stuff done a.s.a.p. isn't really a bad thing :). (God knows i need to know how to stick to something, not check facebook.)

Also, my grade is split up into 3 different clusters which are named after colors! I got pink which is good because i know some of my friends got pink too. I only know the color of one other cluster, Gold. So yeppers my second favorite color. Btw i had purple last year and yellow the year before.

Also i a painted my nails a spunky red :) , with sparkles of course. When they were drying i watched fairly odd parents....lol. <3>

Oh, yeah that's what I'm supposed to be doing.... my summer reading... 200 pages more and 20 more questions... 1 day to get it all done.....Bye! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment