Wednesday, July 28, 2010

M.A.C.'s new collection dare to wear + more :)


Hey,
I really wanted to talk about M.A.C.'s new collection Dare to wear!(you probably knew based on the title :] ). The colors are so amazing and very vibrant. I went to mac today and saw the new line. There was 2 eyeshadows (a blue and a green) that i was going to buy, but they just put the display up and you couldn't buy them till tomorrow :(. So now I'm going to have to drive another 1 and 1/2 hours again, fun. The collection also comes with dare to wear lipglasses that are very pretty. But i think they are way too expensive, $18 for a lip gloss is just ridiculous.
If you read my last blog i talked about how i was in NH, I am home now. Which is good and bad. Its good because last night was very hot and now i have air conditioning :), Bad because there is nothing to do at all!
One last thing if you watched Lisa nova ask Katy perry questions on YouTube did you think that Lisa nova was very nervous?
Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Wowza! I don't know if I would be brave enough to wear those bold colors! Good for you though! And I totally agree. $18 for a lip gloss? That is pure craziness!

    ReplyDelete