Monday, July 26, 2010

A little about me!
I'm Paige, and i live in a suburban neighborhood in America.
I am the youngest out of 3. The other 2 are Hannah and Liz.
My sister Liz lives a couple of states away(coming home in
October!) and my other sister lives with me. My sister Liz
has a baby named Nalean (or Lilly for short). I am a proud
auntie :). I have 3 dogs and 1 cat. 1 dog is a Siberian husky
named Aries (god of war beacause he so strong and not lazy
*wink, wink*), another dog is a husky named brownie (shes
named that because she has brown fur and she has 1 brown
eye and 1 blue), and lastly a little cocker spaniel named Bella
(her name is out of the blue). I also have a calico cat named
tweety. My favorite color is blue and my lucky number is 7.
My favorite band is The Beatles which goes along with my
favorite movie, Across the Universe!

P.S. if u wanna know anything else just comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment