Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blah Blah blog :)

Hello,
I'm just gonna do a short blog ,because I've got things to say but not a whole lot!
First, Root Canals! I don't know if i ever mentioned this but in June i got hit in the face with a softball potentially killing some teeth . So my orthodontist said she was pretty sure i was going to need a root canal. I go to the dentist and she said she doesn't think i will need one but i might :/.
Second, the new mac collection coming out September 30th! Venomous Villains is the collection name. Here's a link to some info :)http://www.temptalia.com/mac-venomous-villains-collection-for-fall-2010
Third, my niece and sister are coming up in October! (i know i mention it a lot)
That's all that's on my mind today so....
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment